Here is a list of PAGE posters and presentations at ICHG, October 11-15, 2011.
- Buyske: Use and performance of the Metabochip Genotyping Array in African Americans: the PAGE Study.
- Dumitrescu: Epidemiologic Architecture for Genes Linked to Environment: serum vitamins A and E modify HDL-C, LDL-C, and triglyceride GWAS-identified associations in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys.
- Schumacher: Fine-mapping of Type 2 Diabetes Risk Loci in African Americans Using the Metabochip: The PAGE Study.
- Pendergrass: Phenome-Wide Association Study (PheWAS) for Exploration of Novel Genotype-Phenotype Associations and Pleiotropy using MetaboChip in the PAGE Network
- Zhang: Characterization of the Associations between rs2231142 (Q141K) in ABCG2 and Serum Uric Acid and Gout in Four U.S. Populations: the PAGE Study.
- Kocarnik: Exploration of pleiotropic effects of inflammation-related disease GWAS SNPs with C-reactive protein levels in the PAGE study
- Taylor: Replication and Discovery of Lipid-Related Loci Exhibiting Heterogeneity by Sex in the Population Architecture Using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Study.
- Wu: Fine-mapping of lipid loci in multi-ethnic populations detects known functional variants.
- Hsu: Mapping Phenotype Variables to Support Cross-study Data Integration Among Genomic Studies.
- Mitchell: Distribution of Mitochondrial Haplogroups in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys.
- Liu: Genotype Imputation of Metabochip SNPs Using a Study-Specific Reference Panel of 3,924 Haplotypes in African Americans from the Women’s Health Initiative
- Bush: A population genetics analysis of MetaboChip data comparing African-American and European-descent populations