News & Publications
The Google Scholar webpage with citation information for PAGE published/accepted manuscripts can be found here:
Here is a list of PAGE posters and presentations at ICHG, October 11-15, 2011.
PAGE II (2013-2017)
- GenomeWeb Article: PAGE helps develop Illumina's new Multi-Ethnic Genotyping Arrays (MEGA, MEGA-EX). (Learn more here.)
- NIH NHGRI Press Release: New NIH grants to investigate disease-related variations in genetic makeup.
PAGE I (2008-2013)
- Cohort studies and the genetics of complex disease. News and Views Article by Teri Manolio. Nature Genetics 41: 5-6, January 2009.
- 2009-01-26 Rutgers University News Item: A new PAGE in the genetics of Disease. Research Highlights Article
- 2009-01-22 Rutgers University Newspaper Item: Multimillion-dollar grant bankrolls genetic research.Article from The Daily Targum
- 2008-07-17 NIH NHGRI Press Release: NHGRI Funds Next Step in Understanding Biological Roots of Common Diseases.Press Release (local copy)
- 2008-08-08 Vanderbilt Medical Center News Item: Grant paves way for ‘next step’ in genomics research Item in The Reporter (local copy)
- 2008-07-31 USC Press Release: ISI to Play Role in Genetic Initiative. Press Release (local copy)
- 2008-07-17 Hutchinson Center Press Release: Hutchinson Center receives $7.6 million federal grant to study how genetic variations influence risk of common diseases. Press Release (local copy)
- 2008-07-17 CRCH Press Release: Cancer Research Center of Hawai‘i Awarded $6.7 Million for National Study Press Release (local copy)